If the following information is correct then press the "submit" button.
- ※Please make sure the email address is typed correctly
- ※Send an email using the email form and an auto-reply email will be sent to your email address. If you do not receive auto-reply email, it might mean that you have entered wrong email address, or you can check your spam mail box.
- ※If auto-reply mail has been sent but SOC doesn't reply to you, it could also be in spam mail box so please check that as well.
Please read the following 'Personal Information Protection Law' and 'Handling of Personal Information' below. If you agree to the terms stated, please click the button 'I have read and agreed to the terms and condititions stated' below.
Regarding our efforts on handling Personal Information
Our company recognizes the importance of the use and protection of personal information. Employees should follow the rules regarding the Personal Information Protection Law. Personal information of executives and employees are collected for the purpose of carrying out our business such as software development, system integration, and software maintenance and they will be protected at all cost.
Personal Information Protection Law
- Regulations regarding the handling of personal information, in accordance with the Japanese Industrial Standards "Personal Information Protection Management System-Requirements" (JISQ 15001), taking into account the business objectives of the Company, Head office and branch offices, we will establish an organizational structure and strive to protect personal information appropriately.
- When collecting personal information, we will clearly indicate the purpose of collection and we will collect only the information that we need.
- We will only use the personal information within the scope and will not use it outside the objective, and will manage it in an appropriate way, and will not disclose or provide it to third parties without your consent.
- We will keep personal information accurate and up-to-date, and strive to ensure maximum security by taking reasonable security measures and corrective measures against the risk of unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information.
- If we outsource the personal information, we will obligate by contract and implement appropriate management as not to leak or re-provide personal information.
- The personal information received from the outsourcer will be strictly managed and only used within the scope of the contract.
- If you have any inquiries regarding personal information, please do not hesitate to go to our Customer Support a.k.a Information Security Department.
- In addition to complying with the laws and regulations applicable to personal information held by the Company, guidelines and other standards set by the government, we will maintain the efforts and protection activities in each of the above sections and strive for continuous improvement of the Personal Information Protection Management System.
Customer Support : Information Security Department
TEL NO：011 (807) 1100
Enactment December 1, 2002
Revised April 1, 2007
Revised December 1, 2007
Revised on August 29, 2012
Revised July 3, 2019
Representative Director Mikio Asakura
Representative Director Yukiko Asakura