If the following information is correct then press the "submit" button.
- ※Please make sure the email address is typed correctly
- ※Send an email using the email form and an auto-reply email will be sent to your email address. If you do not receive auto-reply email, it might mean that you have entered wrong email address, or you can check your spam mail box.
- ※If auto-reply mail has been sent but SOC doesn't reply to you, it could also be in spam mail box so please check that as well.
Please read the following "Regarding our efforts on handling Personal Information" before proceeding to the content confirmation screen. By proceeding to the confirmation screen, you consent to the handling of personal information.
Regarding our efforts on handling Personal Information
Our company recognizes the importance of the use and protection of personal information. Employees should follow the rules regarding the Personal Information Protection Law. Personal information of executives and employees are collected for the purpose of carrying out our business such as software development, system integration, and software maintenance and they will be protected at all cost.
Personal Information Protection Law
- Regulations regarding the handling of personal information, in accordance with the Japanese Industrial Standards "Personal Information Protection Management System-Requirements" (JISQ 15001), taking into account the business objectives of the Company, Head office and branch offices, we will establish an organizational structure and strive to protect personal information appropriately.
- When collecting personal information, we will clearly indicate the purpose of collection and we will collect only the information that we need.
- We will only use the personal information within the scope and will not use it outside the objective, and will manage it in an appropriate way, and will not disclose or provide it to third parties without your consent.
- We will keep personal information accurate and up-to-date, and strive to ensure maximum security by taking reasonable security measures and corrective measures against the risk of unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information.
- If we outsource the personal information, we will obligate by contract and implement appropriate management as not to leak or re-provide personal information.
- The personal information received from the outsourcer will be strictly managed and only used within the scope of the contract.
- If you have any inquiries regarding personal information, please do not hesitate to go to our Customer Support a.k.a Information Security Department.
- In addition to complying with the laws and regulations applicable to personal information held by the Company, guidelines and other standards set by the government, we will maintain the efforts and protection activities in each of the above sections and strive for continuous improvement of the Personal Information Protection Management System.
Customer Support : Information Security Department
TEL NO：011 (807) 1100
Enactment December 1, 2002
Revised April 1, 2007
Revised December 1, 2007
Revised on August 29, 2012
Revised July 3, 2019
Representative Director Mikio Asakura
Representative Director Yukiko Asakura
Handling of Personal Information
We use the acquired personal information only for the purpose of responding to the inquiry. Registration of personal information is voluntary, but please be informed that we may not be able to respond to your requests if you do not fill in the required information.
Without customer's agreement or consent, personal information to third parties will not be provided except :
- When required by law
- When it is difficult to obtain consent of the customer due to illness, life-threatening conditions, or protection of asset
- When it is difficult to obtain consent of the customer due to the need to improve public health or promote the sound development of children
- When National Agency, Local Government, or entrusted party asks for Personal Information under specified laws and regulations and it is difficult to obtain consent of the customer.
- Consignment of Personal Information
We would never outsource personal information to third parties.
- Inquiries regarding Personal Information
If you have any inquiries regarding personal information, please do not hesitate to go to our Customer Support a.k.a Information Security Department.
If you would like your content of personal information to be altered or deleted, or suspension to third parties, please contact the following contact below :
(Customer Support) TEL : 011-807-1100
Information Security Department[Person-in-charge]
Click on the top right of the link on https://www.socnet.jp/ 「CONTACT」if you would like to inquiry by email
Business Name : SOC Co., Ltd.
Administrator of Information Security Department : 011-807-1100