- Candidates who love and want to work in Japan
- With Degree in IT or Engineering (Preferred)
- Able to speak Japanese (Candidates with JLPT certificate N3 and above are preferred)
|Job title||System Engineer|
|Employment status||Full Time Employee|
|Job Scope||System Design, Programming, Operation Test and others|
|Working Hours||8:45 ~ 17:45 ( Break 12:00 ~ 13:00 )|
Master's Degree : 199,900 yen (RM 7,630 ~ )
Bachelor's Degree : 190,000 yen (RM 7,260 ~ )
Diploma : 175,000 yen (RM 6,680 ~ )
|Allowance||Transportation, Housing, Business Trip, Heating allowance|
|Off Days||Saturday, Sunday, Public Holiday, Summer Holiday, New Year Holiday, and others|
|Paid leave||First year 10 days (Increment every year with maximum being 20 days)|
|Bonus||Twice (2) a year (July, December) [Based on previous year's sales]|
|Salary Raise||Once (1) a year (April)|
|Employee Welfare||Social Insurance, Defined contribution pension, Retirement package|
Individual job task varies depending on ability and order processing system, and does not mean that fixed work or a fixed process is performed.
The system environment and programming language used also differ depending on the order processing system. You will perform the job task based on the instructions of the project leader.
- ※We will provide 2 months of programming lessons and training from zero when joining company while getting paid as full time employee.
- ※2 months of training include Japanese business manner and etiquette.
- ※Fresh graduate or final year university students are welcome to apply.